My Essay published on Alain Briots site.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sbuttrick, Apr 18, 2007.

1. Alain just sent me an email to tell me he had published my essay. I had sent it to him a few weeks ago to see if he would, and he did.

If you haven't read it before goto Alains site at http://beautiful-landscape.com/Thoughts60.html. He also included a link to my website at the end.

2. I will go enjoy this read Scott. Thanks for the heads up and keep up the good work!

3. bett

bett

Mar 31, 2007
    New Hampshire
    Scott,

I enjoyed that the first time read it, and I just did again.

I'm glad to see it's getting some circulation.

Regards, Roger

4. Glacier

Glacier

Jan 17, 2006
    Boaz, Alabama
    A great read Scott. I also enjoyed your website immensely.

5. Thanks Dave, Roger and Andy.

6. JamesMor

JamesMor

Jun 28, 2005
    New York
    Congrats on the article. I find that a lot of us are not always comfortable putting words to our work. I am always glad when we can get people together to talk about it - beyond the normal 1 liners.

As to Alain publishing your work, it also speaks volumes. LOL, Alain is a tough critic, and excellent photographer. I interviewed him about a year or so ago, and I was very impressed by his abilities.

BTW, I also checked out your website. You have some excellent work as well there. Thank you very much for sharing. The fall maples were the ones that touched me most, being a New Englander at heart. :)

Again, congrats.
    James

7. Thanks James and you are right, Alain is a tough critic.

8. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Wonderful Scott
    A very desirable place to be published:>)))))

9. Thanks Gale.