My family

I have had a lot of you ask about my family but have never posted a picture of all of them. Here are two snapshots of my entire family, these are not meant to be great pictures but rather to document the fact that we were all together at the same time. They are spread all over the US so it is not often that we are all together as a family anymore. All of my kids are now married and raising families of their own.

Mom, dad and kids:

original.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Just the kids:

original.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Such a beautiful family! I know you must be so proud.

Thanks Leigh. Just FYI, David (who lives in Alabama) is in the last row to the left of the image. He is the youngest of my children.

Other than the shirt you are wearing in the first photo, these are beatiful pics of your family! :biggrin:

I couldn't agree more about the shirt, what was I thinking? I of all people should know better. Thanks for your comments.

Beautiful pictures and more importantly, beautiful family. You are truly blessed.

Thanks for sharing, Gordon.

I do feel blessed Peter, thanks for saying so.

N

Nuteshack

whata blessing Gordon ....did i count that right? 11 kids? if so u got me beat by 3..i'm jealous.....;-)))

You have a beautiful family! I didn't realize though that you have 11 children....my goodness there must be a lot of family stories to tell at your reunions.

What terrific photos, Gordon! Now, about that shirt....

You've got a wonderful family - a lot of happy smiles there :biggrin:

Real Name
Nikon Cafe
Really great to see these Gordon. You have a lovely family and I admire you and you family values.

It's kind of funny how many of these folks I recognize.:smile: Heck.....that first one is just great regardless of what you were going for. Despite the less than ideal BG you even made the second one work with great positioning and everyone actually having a pleasing expression, looking in the same direction etc....

It's a talent getting group shots like this. I know I sure as heck can't do it.

Lovely family Gordon. I bet you guys had a blast together.

whata blessing Gordon ....did i count that right? 11 kids? if so u got me beat by 3..i'm jealous.....;-)))

Your counting ability is right on. Your 8 kids is right up there and gives you a great understanding of just how expensive it can be to have a family like mine. We used to spend more on orange juice than some people spent for their whole grocery bill. :smile:

You have a beautiful family! I didn't realize though that you have 11 children....my goodness there must be a lot of family stories to tell at your reunions.

We do have fun when we get together Gloria. Thanks for your nice comment.

What terrific photos, Gordon! Now, about that shirt....

You've got a wonderful family - a lot of happy smiles there :biggrin:

Yes the shirt has got to go. :smile: Thanks for looking and for your comments.

Beautiful family Gordon!

Thank you Eric.

Really great to see these Gordon. You have a lovely family and I admire you and you family values.

Thank you so much Dave, they are all good kids and contributing members of society. I love them dearly.

It's kind of funny how many of these folks I recognize.:smile: Heck.....that first one is just great regardless of what you were going for. Despite the less than ideal BG you even made the second one work with great positioning and everyone actually having a pleasing expression, looking in the same direction etc....

It's a talent getting group shots like this. I know I sure as heck can't do it.

Lovely family Gordon. I bet you guys had a blast together.

Taking a group picture of our family is nearly impossible. I had to use my sternest voice to get their attention. They all think they are comedians. :biggrin:

Gordon........... they don't get any better than this my friend............

Fantastic stuff! Certainly made me smile.......... from ear to ear! :biggrin:

G

There was many years of work that went into raising this crew but in retrospect it was worth it and now it is really paying dividends. Thanks Graeme.

N

Nuteshack

Your counting ability is right on. Your 8 kids is right up there and gives you a great understanding of just how expensive it can be to have a family like mine. We used to spend more on orange juice than some people spent for their whole grocery bill

I hear ya Gordon...ironic, yet there's always enough to feed the neighbor kids too,,,,God is good!
:biggrin:

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
Real Name
Wade
Super family shots, and in regards to your shirts, a littel Ps work would take care of that!

Bravo!

Wade

Latest threads

Top Bottom