My favorite photo subject

Had to practice with both the 105/2.5 and 50/1.2 AI-S lenses...

Axe-in-Mtl_RS4WEB5.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 164867

View attachment 164868

View attachment 164869

View attachment 164870

How nice to have such a lovely model at your disposal. You are a lucky man. I like them all and love #4. She looks like she has a fun spirit about her.

"My favorite photo subject"
No doubt why, she is very beautiful.
Like the series and especially like the 4th shot.

Thank you, she is shy as well, about number 4...

Your focusing with the MF's have gotten a lot better! Really great model too :)

I got to practice a lot these last few days, about the model, I think so as well, she is very expressive and her eyes are simply amazing.

How nice to have such a lovely model at your disposal. You are a lucky man. I like them all and love #4. She looks like she has a fun spirit about her.

She has a fun side but yesterday she had a case of the blues, took me the better part of an hour to get her smiling, about number 4, it was an out take, one of those lucky shot that was not supposed to happen :smile:

Why distract from that FACE?!

Exactly...she has a beautiful face. The couple profile/side shots are super angles for her. It is almost difficult to take my eyes off her in the 3rd and 5th shots. The crops aren't perfect, but still...I look forward to seeing more photos of her.

4 is excellent! I guess it was a "happy accident" that worked out in the end! Lovely model, she's gorgeous.

Yup, I always keep the out takes and at times they end up being better than the posed one...

you have a gem there. dress her up and do more !

That was an informal session, more like a therapy session to get her more comfortable in front of the lens and trying different angles and a few things, more for my benefit in order to have some non-boring RAW files to practice CS3 stuff on... I am working on a weekend shoot and will be setting up a formal studio (If I can learn lights before...) then I'll bring in my make up artist... I have a cool idea for a studio set, with her and her boyfriend... (Can't say the idea now... It is top secret but I'll post some of the results here)

Why distract from that FACE?!

That's why she is my favorite photo subject, very expressive and incredible eyes...

No I agree, she deserves some nice outfits - it'll BRING out her looks.

That's for the next shoot... Next month :smile:

Exactly...she has a beautiful face. The couple profile/side shots are super angles for her. It is almost difficult to take my eyes off her in the 3rd and 5th shots. The crops aren't perfect, but still...I look forward to seeing more photos of her.

Thanks and here are a few more pictures

Trying different B&W conversions

Axe-in-Mtl_RS4WEB18.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 164872

And a couple more profiles... I know... bad crop again but that's not my aim at this time...

View attachment 164873

View attachment 164874

And one imperfect but cute capture

View attachment 164875

Latest threads

Top Bottom