My favorite spot to make tests

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Boobie Joe, Mar 21, 2005.

1. A D2X shot along with my Nikon AF-S 17-35 and polarizer.

I love this place. It showed superb DR and details.

original.

2. It shows excellent detail Yves but what is all that white stuff. This is March and you should be out cutting your lawn.

3. NeilCam

NeilCam

Feb 21, 2005
    Ottawa, Ontario
    LOL Gordon. Funny thing is I was thinking almost the opposite. Something along the lines of "Those Quebecois are almost in tshirts and shorts while there are still great hunks of snow thawing."

Beautifully detailed image with, as you rightly pointed out, terrific DR.

Neil

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Yves,

Whatever you shoot with the images are always wonderful.

I have to admit the XXXXXXX seems to have a wonderful tone, and colors.

Good work.

Cheers
    Gale

5. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    It always amazes me how you get such lovely perspectives from these kinds of scenic shots, and this one is no exception.

Still liking the X?

Frank

6. Neil, don't laugh, I have seen people in T-Shirt that day and it was 40 F.

7. I can't complain about the colors. I think that so far, the D2H as produced the best colors I have seen in any DSLRs but I am getting closer to the D2H quickly.

8. Thx to the WA lens and it's amazing capacity to retain details.

The X does it for me still.

9. [quote="Boobie Joe]
    Neil, don't laugh, I have seen people in T-Shirt that day and it was 40 F.[/quote]

Hey Yves, I was hoping for "reasonably" warm weather when we get there. Will there still be snow in late May? Brrrrrrrrrrrr 8)

Rich