My favourite race car pictures untill now

Hi Guys,

After posting my first topic, the VLN-race at the Nürburgring, I was running through a few albums on my hard disk. Then came this thought out of the bleu, I wanted to share my most favourite race car picture.

About the picture: This picture is made during the 24-hours race at the Nürburgring this year. This was one of my first shots of that day. This BMW is a M3 GTR which means that it is powered by the 5L powerplant out of the M5 and pushes out 500 bhp :) (They even use a car like this one at the ALMS; American Le Mans Series) This car is from BMW Motorsport and it was driven by Lamy Pedro, Said Boris, Huisman Duncan, Priaulx Andy.
Maybe the most coolest thing of all is that the BMW Motorsport Team has won this year's 24h race with this car :D

Note the position of the wheels, this car drifts its way through the corner (swalbenschwanz)

http://users.pandora.be/jokke1/Photography/B.Cars/24-hours Nurburgring_2005/Nr 2 BMW M3 GTR 1024.jpg

I'm very very pleased with the result and quite pride.

What is your opinion, feel free to tell me! Any tips?!

Regards

PGB

Johan,

I have to agree. This is a most spectacular shot. You nailed it. There are so many things about it that make this a cover for a racing mag.

Well done!!

ps can you add the img tags at the beginning and end of the link so it will show up in the cafe?

fks

hi johan-

very nice photo. i always like it when there's another car in the background versus a single car as it adds to the feeling of the cars being in a race and not just time trials.

keep posting, auto racing is a subject that i love but rarely get to do.

ricky

Patrick Bramlett said:
ps can you add the img tags at the beginning and end of the link so it will show up in the cafe?
Patrick means like this:

Code:
[img]http://users.pandora.be/jokke1/Photography/B.Cars/24-hours%20Nurburgring_2005/Nr%202%20BMW%20M3%20GTR%201024.jpg[/img]
And yes, incredible capture...you nailed that one!

Cory

Thanks guys for your positive reply in general

@ Patrick Bramlett

I will pay attention to the ""-function in my future posts, good for letting me know. And thanks for what you have said about my photo 8)

@ Cory

Thanks a lot for the extra info, I'm not that familiar with all the functions when it comes to forums. So, I geuss using the [Img] function uploads the picture directly on this forum, it is shown in my post then.

Cu next time and until then ... keep shooting them 8)

Regards

Yes, if edit your first post with the IMG tags, your photo would look like this...

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Due to updating my webserver I accidentally deleted the file

I re-uploaded it again ... much better now :D

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

In lovely high resolution just the way I like it.

Regards

Johan

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom