My first image post in this nice forum...IR

Discussion in 'Night, InfraRed, and UltraViolet Photography' started by Benoit G., Jul 21, 2005.

1. Here are some IR pics from last few days. Trieed a few different PP techniques.

Hope you will like them.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Nice colors Benoit! Very other worldly. I especially like the colors as reflected in the water.

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Both the images are really beautiful. I really like IR. Not sure what it is about them, but I am really taken by IR.

4. Thanks

Thanks for the comments.
    Ben

5. That place looks familiar ... :)

Very nice as usual ...

À Dimanche, j'ai un D50 sous la main ...

6. StevenVW

StevenVW

May 4, 2005
    First one is breath-taking!! Funny, the second one is taken in the exact same spot as the third picture from Boobie Joe's IR experiment thread and somehow, I like his version better.

7. I prefer #2 the color and the reflection in the water are very good.

8. Thanks

Again thanks everybody for the comments.

9. Really like the first one Benoit. Thanks for sharing your technique and images.