1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

My first paid job

Discussion in 'People' started by JoannaW, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Hello everyone. I am a new member here (but a lurker for a good 3 years). I am finally feeling brave enough to post a photo here. The work I have seen from all of you has inspired me for so long and I hope one day I can produce images like yours.

I have been shooting for 3 years, first with a D70 and now a D80. I have a good selection of glass but I am constantly feeling that I need "just one more lens". I'm sure you are all familiar with that.

Anyway, with that said, I did my first paid job on Saturday. I was at a father/daughter day event and this little girl caught my eye.

[​IMG]

So go ahead and let me have it. I think I'm ready. (she says nervously)

2. This is a lovely, well taken image Joanna and I congratulate you for it. Your colors are good and the focus is right on. I like your use of fill flash on this image and your control of the background. Well done.

3. i agree, with Gordon, of course
    fantastic image
    i'm so sorry that it took you 3 years to post... but, am thrilled you are doing so now

please post another image soon

4. mrtac2man

mrtac2man

Jun 3, 2005
    CT
    very nice indeed. glad your posting here also.. I do have one little idea.. maybe crop or clone out the bright spot in the sky.. other wise like I said.. very nice shot..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.