My First Panos

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by bubz, Jul 23, 2007.

1. bubz

bubz

Jul 5, 2006
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Went to Oklahoma City, and took some random pictures today and figured it'd be a good opportunity to test out PTGui :biggrin:

7 Images Stitched:
    [​IMG]

9 Images Stitched:
    [​IMG]

7 Images Stitched:
    [​IMG]

2. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    Very nice set for your first ones :) One of the tricks I have learned in PTgui is when using the panorama editor, you can expand the black space around your stitch and then move your stitch around to correct for vertical discrepancies.

The last pano in the garage is really cool ! Congrats

Hope to see more of your work

3. Good first-time panos, Travis. As Robert suggests, moving panos around in PTGUI will help with tilting buildings and scoops in horizons. Once you're hooked on taking panos, you're sunk. :biggrin: Then you have to visit places like Utah for all the canyon parks! Robert satisfies his pano addiction in NYC with some beautiful images.

4. wow, the parking lot car pano is really cool.

5. bubz

bubz

Jul 5, 2006
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Thanks guys! and Robert for his Tutorial..

I will be doing some more def.

6. Nicely done, love the parking garage pano. Are those rsx rims on the si? :p

7. bubz

bubz

Jul 5, 2006
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Yes.. Im a car geek.

8. I hear ya! Love cars! That's usually what I photograph. I'm struggling with parking garage shoots though 'cause the lighting. Any advice?

9. thrdprophet

thrdprophet

May 13, 2007
    Modesto, CA
    Sell your rims on you car, put hub caps with spinners and with the money you got buy FAST GLASS that will surely help with parking garage shoots.

10. I have never taken a pano, looks like fun.