My first post here..............

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by RayGuselli, Jul 6, 2007.

1. RayGuselli

RayGuselli

Oct 18, 2005
    Hi,

I usually linger in the retouching forum but as I made front page of the local press with this one,,,wanted to share.

On my way to work, just reversed the car out of the drive and potted ......

well, the photo says it all really.

Dropped the image at our local Newspaper and it was front page...

Best wishes

Ray

ps...as you can gather...not a lot happens where I live for this to get front page :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

[​IMG]

2. Right place at the right time.

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Wow great catch on that one Ray
    Congratulations on the Front page:>))))

thats a good shot.
    Hope nothing of yours got any of that present.

4. Nice going

Looks like the car was owned by Old MacDonald, from the licence plate rego.

5. Maybe not, I thot it was EIO......
    duh:940:

6. wow ... nice capture

7. thrdprophet

thrdprophet

May 13, 2007
    Modesto, CA
    I guess all them BMW electronics could not have avoided this one. The Ultimate Road hugging machine is now the Ultimate Tree hugging machine.

Great Capture, I use to love Bimmers when there design were actually good... but now they are getting pretty bad.