My first post of Pics. hope it works.

Discussion in 'Birds' started by PEPPER PETE, May 4, 2005.

1. Love taking pics. of Hummers and birds of all species. These are a couple of pics. I took before this past rainy season we have had here in So. Calif. Hope you like.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Pete,

Highlight the link and hit the IMG button...I will let you do the rest. Nice shot. Now lets see the rest of them.

[​IMG]

3. Very nice images Pete. Your hummer shots are excellent. By the way, I have fixed your links for you. As Bryan said just drag across your URL to highlight it and then click on the "img" button and it will put [​IMG] after your link.

4. Thanks Daniel. I thought I did it correctly but I did'nt highlight it. I'll try again with other pics. Again thank you.
    Pete

5. WAY TO GO PETE!!!!!! Nice images!! Love the detail in your action shots. The hummingbird shot is incredible!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

6. Greg

Greg

Apr 5, 2005
    Fayetteville, TN
    good looking hummers. anything special on your technique?

7. Nice hummers Pete.

8. Thank you Gordon. I'm finding the people in this forum are helpful and friendly. Looking forward to learning more on this forum.
    Pete

9. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Nice images Pete. Several of us birdie shooters have been after that perfect mallard shot. Gotten close a few times, but not there yet.

Glad to see you posting here at the Cafe. Keep it up. :wink:

10. Hya Pete, looking good...

Martin

11. Hi Greg, Thanks for the comment. I'll try to post the techniques with pics. on how and what I use for my Hummer shots. Give me a few days. It's getting ready to rain again and maybe by Sunday we will beat the all time rain season here in So. Calif.
    Pete

12. drueter

drueter

Apr 24, 2005
    Southeast Texas
    Nice Hummers Pete!

13. Don,
    Thanks, for the Nice Hummers. I see by your Avatar that you are also a bird hunter. Lets see more.
    Pete