My first post of Pics. hope it works.

Love taking pics. of Hummers and birds of all species. These are a couple of pics. I took before this past rainy season we have had here in So. Calif. Hope you like.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Pete,

Highlight the link and hit the IMG button...I will let you do the rest. Nice shot. Now lets see the rest of them.

Very nice images Pete. Your hummer shots are excellent. By the way, I have fixed your links for you. As Bryan said just drag across your URL to highlight it and then click on the "img" button and it will put
after your link.

greyflash said:
Very nice images Pete. Your hummer shots are excellent. By the way, I have fixed your links for you. As Bryan said just drag across your URL to highlight it and then click on the "img" button and it will put
after your link.
Thank you Gordon. I'm finding the people in this forum are helpful and friendly. Looking forward to learning more on this forum.
Pete

Nice images Pete. Several of us birdie shooters have been after that perfect mallard shot. Gotten close a few times, but not there yet.

Glad to see you posting here at the Cafe. Keep it up. :wink:

Greg said:
good looking hummers. anything special on your technique?
Hi Greg, Thanks for the comment. I'll try to post the techniques with pics. on how and what I use for my Hummer shots. Give me a few days. It's getting ready to rain again and maybe by Sunday we will beat the all time rain season here in So. Calif.
Pete

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom