My First Roll Ever!

I made some prints from my first roll today.I wasn't really allowed to bring them home as they need to be graded but I made 2 of one of them and brought one home. Its nothing special, but its my first rolll and I was getting used to the camera. My assignment was to shoot patterns.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Cool first shot

...welcome to the dark side.

I made some prints from my first roll today.I wasn't really allowed to bring them home as they need to be graded but I made 2 of one of them and brought one home. Its nothing special, but its my first rolll and I was getting used to the camera. My assignment was to shoot patterns.

Andrew,

Looking forward to seeing more of your work. Interesting first post, seems lines and geometry catch your eye.

I have been abusing a Nikkormat FTn for decades, it is one tough camera. I took mine in for its ten year overhaul and was telling the tech that I had been giving the Ftn regular salt baths and sand scrubs lately. His reply was that the Nikkormat Ftn is one of the few cameras that can be regularly submerged and filled with sand and keep working. So don't be afraid to put the camera in harms way for a photo, if you can survive it, so can a Nikkormat FTn.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ain't it a gas to soup your first roll and experience the magic of the results? You'll be forever hooked now. Good luck. There's a long road ahead, far and away very different than digital.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom