My first sale!

Last night I made my first sale!! It was exciting! I had been taking pictures in my daughter's classroom for the last year, covering events and such. Mostly for the yearbook for which I designed our class pages. I also gave out free CDs left and right to parents who asked, and we made a photo book as present for the teacher (he just became one and it was his first class). Nevertheless, I posted all the images on my website where I offered prints at a modest price (starting at 50c for a 4x6), and one mom now decided to place an order!

i-p8F63Gq-M.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Congrat's, Thorsten...!

Congrats.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Congratulations, it may not be the money, but isn't it a great feeling that someone likes a photo you took that much that they're willing to pay for it... :smile:
Remember, small things can lead into large... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:...

Thanks!

It's official - you're now a Pro!

Hehe, if anything I learned to appreciate how long it takes to make a buck in the photo business...

Congrats! Its addictive.:biggrin:

At least it's a better addiction than NAS. :tongue:

Congratulations, it may not be the money, but isn't it a great feeling that someone likes a photo you took that much that they're willing to pay for it... :smile:
Remember, small things can lead into large... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:...

Thanks! I still remember the first few bucks I made in my main profession (software). Back then I found it funny to get paid for what I enjoyed doing anyway and would happily do for free...

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom