My Foster

Discussion in 'Other Animals' started by InLimbo87, Aug 2, 2008.

1. InLimbo87

InLimbo87

Jul 30, 2008
    Orlando, Fl
    Here's a pic I snapped of our foster dog:

August12008Noob.jpg

There's a really long story behind him, but I'll attempt to condense. My fiancee found him on the side of the road on the way in to work. With no luck finding the owners, we set out to find him a new home. After some time, we found him a nice home with a younger couple. They seemed to be a good fit and ensured he was in a forever home.

Well, a couple days ago (about a month later) we get a call from our animal hospital. One of our dogs was missing!! :eek: But how, they were at home safe and sound?? It was our foster. The new family hadn't taken the time to even change the rabies tag into their name. So, a week later I see they haven't yet posted up a single lost dog ad, and seem to be selling all of their stuff on craigslist (divorce, maybe??).

Its a shame, but we're glad that we have him. He's a wonderful dog, and amazingly patient for photos...:biggrin:

2. ian...
    great shot
    cute doggie
    i appreciate the story, as well

thanks for sharing

3. What a beautiful capture! That photo alone, makes me wish we could have him! He has a beautiful face!

4. InLimbo87

InLimbo87

Jul 30, 2008
    Orlando, Fl
    Thanks, it has been quite the story :smile:

Thanks! Up for a Road trip?? :wink:

5. AgilityIG

AgilityIG

May 13, 2008
    Iowa
    What a cutie!!

6. Marina

Marina Guest

Good story with a good ending, and thank you for taking care of the pup. He's indeed very cute!