My Friend, and A Half Naked Guitar Hero Playin Guy

Today I met up with Justin, and we went on a "photowalk" type of thing in downtown Bristol, Virginia. I had a blast today. It's always fun to shoot with a friend, rather than alone, especially if they have the same brand of camera gear you did. We first stopped at an abandoned building which turned out to be full of good photogenic items.

We then moved on over to State Street for some street photography. We ran into a guy famous on youtube for doing parody videos, and he was filming one titled "Guitar Hero" doing some wierd and crazy stuff in the middle of downtown half naked with a guitar hero guitar. We made it into the video, and the videographer recorded us doing a "photoshoot" of him in the middle of the road dancing and rocking out.

We dodged in and out of random haggle shops and antique stores for a while til we were granted permission to enter an old theater. Tossed out a business card, adn hopefully will have future work from them.

We left there to an alleyway to get some automotive shots of his friend Aaron and his Azure Blue Mustang Mach 1. Was going to do some strobist work, but seems my vagabond is dead. This has me worried. Anyways, hope you all enjoy the pics, more to come later!

I love this way, the colors, the texture, just everything in general about it. Felt it would look good for some portraits, and I liked the way this one turned out. Wish I could have used my alienbees for this, but my vagabond isnt working anymore for some reason. It saddens me quite deeply.

4033192933_620955c32c.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Facial expression says it all. This guy meant serious business. Very funny guy, looking forward to his video when they get done editing it(not just because I'm in it, but because it looked hilarious). This is one of the few times we saw this guy fully clothed and not down to his tightey whiteys.

4033191465_e4555972a3.jpg

This is during the "photoshoot" that me and Justin Bays did for this guy, while his videographer was recording us. He was really into it, dancing and jaming out on his guitar. Ill have more up soon. This guy meant serious business. Very funny guy, looking forward to his video when they get done editing it(not just because I'm in it, but because it looked hilarious).

4033190227_8a01d1d57e.jpg

Latest threads

Top Bottom