1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

My friends daughter.

Discussion in 'People' started by Richard Peters, Aug 2, 2008.

1. This is my model for practicing my portraits, fist shot was an exercise in using flash as well as natural window light with the intention of processing in this light toned style.

7195_web.

7117_web.

2. cute baby
    #1 appeals to me much more than #2
    "hysterical" hairdo, no doubt....

do you have any more to show us?

3. lol its a great hairdo isn't it!!

I love number 1, number 2 is more of a everyday kinda picture and was in fact a grab shot whilst we were sitting downstairs chatting, where as number 1 I wanted to have more of a 'look'.

From this session I have a few more variations in pose to the first shot but that was the best one I think.

4. They are both nice Richard. I like the hi key look on the first one.

5. Marina

Marina Guest

What a pumpkin!!! I just love it, how cute is she? Love high key on the first one, and second shot is too adorable, those eyes!!! :smile:

6. Richard that first photo is beautiful. Great execution/timing/processing. I guess it's great that the little one cooperated also :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.