1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

My gallery wrap canvas is here!

Discussion in 'People' started by LindaZ, Aug 20, 2008.

1. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    Here it is, and it's nice bright...and just beautiful. I love it!

I got a free studio sample from Picture It On Canvas and they got some really competitive prices.

Oh..and my grill worked out as a Canvas display :tongue:

p739167435-5.

2. mrtac2man

mrtac2man

Jun 3, 2005
    CT
    wow very nice Linda.. also looked at your website.. it is great also....I have a couple of ?'s who hosts your site and who do I contact about building a site

Thanks in advance

Tim

3. Looks spectacular Linda.

4. lr0868

lr0868

May 25, 2008
    henderson, nv
    that is VERY nice, I will have to check them out when I get something print worthy

5. DanWhite

DanWhite

Jul 10, 2005
    Lansdale PA
    Linda Looks Nice, I have been getting my gallery wraps and canvases from Whitehouse Custom color and have been really pleased with there outcome. Prices seam a little more than WHCC when you factor shipping.

Dan

6. Looks great! I will have to check them out.

7. awesome, linda
    didn't it get dirty leaning against that BBQ grill?

8. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    Thanks!

Yeah, I will likely continue to use WHCC myself, but I wouldn't want to pass up on a free offer and only paid shipping :) 

Dirty? Nah... we ain't afraid of a lil dirt over here anyway. You should see my kids. :biggrin: lol

9. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    Thank you Tim, I got the website from portfoliositez.com - I host with them as well. You'll get a website in less than a day with these girls. Super customer service as well.

10. Looks like a great treatment of wonderful shot. I like your easel, too. :wink:

11. Beautiful picture! Thanks for posting where you had it printed, I am shopping around for a place to get stuff printed.

12. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Linda that is beautiful. I'll have to go and look at this website. Thanks for the tip.

13. Linda,
    How did you get the free sample?

14. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    Terri,
    it was from a different forum, unfortunately that member kind of spread the code around when she shouldn't have and we didn't know, many didn't get their canvas. So it was just a big mistake really and i got lucky. However, I did get a code from Canvas On Demand from my photo magazine Rangfinder, so I'm getting another Canvas for free from them. :smile:

I think right now many Canvas companies are running studio samples for reduced prices or free, so I would check into these companies.

There's also Allied, Pixel2Canvas (these are popular) Canvas on Demand, Picture it on Canvas (some say the quality isn't good) WHCC does Canvas too....etc
    BTW, I think Canvas on Demand gives away a free Canvas to anyone that signs up right now.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2008
  15. That turned out really well!

16. Debbi

Debbi Guest

Beautiful image! Images like those are cherished many lifetimes.

17. Beautiful Linda! I love it!

18. That is great Linda. I love canvas prints and watch for the sales on WHCC.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.