My gallery wrap canvas is here!

Here it is, and it's nice bright...and just beautiful. I love it!

I got a free studio sample from Picture It On Canvas and they got some really competitive prices.

Oh..and my grill worked out as a Canvas display :tongue:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

wow very nice Linda.. also looked at your website.. it is great also....I have a couple of ?'s who hosts your site and who do I contact about building a site

Thanks in advance

Tim

Linda Looks Nice, I have been getting my gallery wraps and canvases from Whitehouse Custom color and have been really pleased with there outcome. Prices seam a little more than WHCC when you factor shipping.

Dan

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks!

Yeah, I will likely continue to use WHCC myself, but I wouldn't want to pass up on a free offer and only paid shipping :)

Dirty? Nah... we ain't afraid of a lil dirt over here anyway. You should see my kids. :biggrin: lol

wow very nice Linda.. also looked at your website.. it is great also....I have a couple of ?'s who hosts your site and who do I contact about building a site

Thanks in advance

Tim
Thank you Tim, I got the website from portfoliositez.com - I host with them as well. You'll get a website in less than a day with these girls. Super customer service as well.

Linda that is beautiful. I'll have to go and look at this website. Thanks for the tip.

Terri,
it was from a different forum, unfortunately that member kind of spread the code around when she shouldn't have and we didn't know, many didn't get their canvas. So it was just a big mistake really and i got lucky. However, I did get a code from Canvas On Demand from my photo magazine Rangfinder, so I'm getting another Canvas for free from them. :smile:

I think right now many Canvas companies are running studio samples for reduced prices or free, so I would check into these companies.

There's also Allied, Pixel2Canvas (these are popular) Canvas on Demand, Picture it on Canvas (some say the quality isn't good) WHCC does Canvas too....etc
BTW, I think Canvas on Demand gives away a free Canvas to anyone that signs up right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Debbi

Beautiful image! Images like those are cherished many lifetimes.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom