My "gift" of photo-web site for a very long time f

An lifetime friend of mine (the bride) got married this weekend.
They had a semi-pro photographer family member shooting who had, as an assistant, a more experienced photo-professional...both gratis so the couple extended a warm welcome for me to employ my amateur camera skills to augment the more experienced shooters' results.

I had a lot of fun shooting. I set up a pbase account in their name(cheap wedding gift?) and posted a bunch of photos. I hope they like my "gift" of photographs. I'll, of course, give them the originals. I need to adjust and correct a bunch of the shots, but the camera does a respectable job...these with absolutely no post processing except resize and a toyuch of PS8 USM

BTW I was accused of photoshoping the gateway shot, but it's straight out of the camera)1/3 sec. f5.0) except for the lettering.

Here: Click the photo to see.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Vernon,

Very nicely done, with lots of variety to boot. It's a real fine gesture from you, to present them with this gift: I'm sure they'll love it. :lol:

I don't know about you, but I would have been relieved to be "only" an additional photographer there and not the main one, ... too much pressure! ;-)

Know, what, they didn't need an "official" photog

Yours a both excellent & plentiful, covering all the particulars. Super job on these Vern!

What a lovely gift that they'll have for the rest of their lives...and they'll remember you every time they look at such wonderful photos. Nicely done.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom