My "gift" of photo-web site for a very long time f

Discussion in 'People' started by Vernon t, May 24, 2005.

1. An lifetime friend of mine (the bride) got married this weekend.
    They had a semi-pro photographer family member shooting who had, as an assistant, a more experienced photo-professional...both gratis so the couple extended a warm welcome for me to employ my amateur camera skills to augment the more experienced shooters' results.

I had a lot of fun shooting. I set up a pbase account in their name(cheap wedding gift?) and posted a bunch of photos. I hope they like my "gift" of photographs. I'll, of course, give them the originals. I need to adjust and correct a bunch of the shots, but the camera does a respectable job...these with absolutely no post processing except resize and a toyuch of PS8 USM

BTW I was accused of photoshoping the gateway shot, but it's straight out of the camera)1/3 sec. f5.0) except for the lettering.

Here: Click the photo to see.

original.gif

2. Vernon,

Very nicely done, with lots of variety to boot. It's a real fine gesture from you, to present them with this gift: I'm sure they'll love it. :lol:

I don't know about you, but I would have been relieved to be "only" an additional photographer there and not the main one, ... too much pressure! ;-)

3. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Know, what, they didn't need an "official" photog

Yours a both excellent & plentiful, covering all the particulars. Super job on these Vern!

4. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    What a lovely gift that they'll have for the rest of their lives...and they'll remember you every time they look at such wonderful photos. Nicely done.