1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

My Girlies

Discussion in 'People' started by Shellie, Aug 5, 2007.

1. This is my baby, Anna...

DSC_0407.gif
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

The redhead is my granddaughter who just turned 4. The brunette is my daughter who will be 6 this week....

DSC_0380.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. What sweeties.

Reminds me of my family. I have nieces that have children older than mine.

3. Thanks, Ed. We have 6 kids. The oldest 3 are my step kids but I raised them. They are 25 (twins), 22, 11, 6, and 5 months (she is our surprise baby). Our 22 yr old daughter got married at 18 (we weren't so happy about it but it's turned out well) and has two kids. I was a grandma at the ripe old age of 39!

People don't believe my 6 yr old when she tells them she is an aunt!

4. What cute looking kids, and nice shots.... Well with that many kids around I'm sure you wouldn't be short of a photo o[FONT=&quot]pportunity... Get that camera clicking away...:smile:
    [/FONT]

5. Thanks, Wally. You're right. There seems to always be photo opps in this family. :wink:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.