My Glowing Little Angels...

I *really* dig this one Graeme. Beautiful use of light....wonderful capture and an AMAZING composition. I absolutely love the way you have the colors of the the silver blur curtain on the images' left fading slowly across the image from left to right until turning completely black. *Very* cool!

Ben has gotten tall! Looking like quite the young man these days. Jake looks older too.....guess that's because he is!:wink:

Good stuff....very nicely done.

North Yorkshire born and bred in Edinburgh!!!
Excellent Graeme, quite the effect!
Thanks Frits, glad you like it! Just trying different things.... :wink:

Very cool shot Graeme! I'll bet they love it!
Thanks Fred............ thought you might! :cool:

Thanks Laura! :smile:

I *really* dig this one Graeme. Beautiful use of light....wonderful capture and an AMAZING composition. I absolutely love the way you have the colors of the the silver blur curtain on the images' left fading slowly across the image from left to right until turning completely black. *Very* cool!

Ben has gotten tall! Looking like quite the young man these days. Jake looks older too.....guess that's because he is!:wink:

Good stuff....very nicely done.
Yep, they are growing up fast my friend............ I know this is way overexposed, but that's the look I wanted........ rules???? What are they then! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Great shot!
Thanks Sandi.......... :wink:

very neat...excellent work as usual :)
Thanks JD............ kind of you to say so! :smile:

I like it...but it is wayyyy over exposed.

I know.................... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom