1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

My grandparents went to Liverpool and all I got was...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Clivegriff, Aug 16, 2005.

1. Frank, Paul and Gordon

Thanks for this info. It looks as though much-needed help may be at hand.

2. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Clive,

The cool thing is that IS II is less that $30 and RSP is less than $25. Not bad for the amount of time that they save on each image (but don't tell FM ;-)).

3. Update:

I have just downloaded the D70 versions of CSPro and Resize Pro for less than $50 for the pair (converts to about £28 ).

Now all I have to is learn to use 'em and re-work my back catalogue (only about 30,000 pics!).

Thanks to all for their advice.

4. gho

gho

Feb 7, 2005
    California
    Nice MY! Man, you must be rich! As for the Canon shot, it seems to have a bit of a color cast. I processed a bunch of photos recently and made them a bit warmer as people tend to prefer the warmer tones ("Canon look"). But I really didn't like it too much.

I'm more of one that likes neutral colors. From what I've seen, only Canon P&S' have that warm bias.

5. Beautiful shot, and great image of the Liver Building. I haven't been to Liverpool since 1979 ( I think I was three years old then *LMAO*). Those little Canon P&S cameras are great - I always have mine with me just in case, and they take excellent videos. Mine does 60 frames per second and captures the sound nicely for my birding.

We have a "Cat" here in Toronto going between our city and Rochester, NY and looks exactly the same as that boat.

Love the Tshirt and the cutie in it. Beatles rule!! LOL

6. Hi Gregory

I have no idea what "MY" means. :oops: 

As for being "rich": I wish! :lol:

7. Thanks, Sandi.

Me too. I wanted a T-shirt, too, but they only make 'em up to "WIMP" size. (i.e. 3XL)

Yeah, yeah, yeah!

8. gho

gho

Feb 7, 2005
    California
    Oh... I guess it's not yours, huh. I didn't read the entire thread. last time, sorry.

BTW, MY = Motor Yacht.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.