My hat's off to you all!

I used to graze DPR, FM, Nikonians, and Rob Galbraith's forums looking for interesting stuff. Now I find myself hanging around the cafe more and more. The people here are more interesting and the questions straight forward and honestly answered.

I especially like the humor. Who knew old farts could be so funny? I thought old geezers were supposed to be cantankerous. Who knew?

Thanks for making this an enjoyable place to visit!

Regards, Rich

Rich :

Hmphhh... Old farts, indeed.

I am, sir, a curmudgeon. And damn' proud of it !

John P.

PJohnP said:
Rich :

Hmphhh... Old farts, indeed.

I am, sir, a curmudgeon. And damn' proud of it !

John P.
Heyyyyyy, I resemble that remark!

Neil
(My body may be aged, but people keep telling me to grow up so I guess I'm still young)

PS: I only visit DPR to point and laugh now days.

B

bpetterson

Hells bell.
Heck I will be 80 this August.
I may be a bit slower but I'm steady.
I retired in 1980 and haven't had a dull moment since.

Birger

Wow you old guys are cool. I can't even get my dad to understand using the internet! The fact that you guys are on the net, using digital cameras is awesome! Very inspirational indeed!

I guess I fit somewhere in the middle here :) I'm going to be 45 this year. I work with a few "older" gentlemen who refuse to embrace newer technologies. My hat is off to all of you who continue to stay current with whats new.

PGB

I love this place too! Friendly diversity. Since the cafe was started I have made so many new friends that would not have been possible otherwise.

Thanks to everyone!

Old Geezers

Well I guess that I fit right in. I'll be 68 in July, and I have been teaching a buddy of mine, who is in his late 70s, how to use a computer and a digital camera. He is doing real well. It just proves that you are never too old to learn. :D :D

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Then I am old!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't say the same for Neil................didn't he say something about a wrinkly wobbly persuasion.......or something like that?!?!?! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just guess that I resemble the remarks. I'll be 66 next week. Since I retired two and a half years ago, I've been so busy that I am having trouble figuring how I ever had time to work before I retired. :wink: :wink: :wink:

Ain't we havin' fun?

Chet

Rich Gibson said:
I used to graze DPR, FM, Nikonians, and Rob Galbraith's forums looking for interesting stuff. Now I find myself hanging around the cafe more and more. The people here are more interesting and the questions straight forward and honestly answered.

I especially like the humor. Who knew old farts could be so funny? I thought old geezers were supposed to be cantankerous. Who knew?

Thanks for making this an enjoyable place to visit!

Regards, Rich

I figured Old Farts were smelly, but humorous is an added bonus. 8)

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom