My heart goes to ...

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by regit, Sep 24, 2005.

1. regit

regit

Jan 31, 2005
    I was in Japan when Typhoon No. 14 hits. To be caught in nature wrath only made me think more about my friends across the Pacific. I want to extend my heart to those who are affected by Katrina and Rita.

Things happen sometimes, even when we do not fully understand why they happened. It can be hard ... and you felt like you lost sight of your future and there's no one to help you. You despair, ...

original.

... you felt like running away ...

View attachment 15899

... but you can't hide.

View attachment 15900

While I cannot imagine the gravity of the impact, all I can say now is that ... please don't loose heart and don't be afraid ...

View attachment 15901

Have to have a little faith ...

View attachment 15902

... give a little love ...

View attachment 15903

... and we'll all help you through this.

View attachment 15904

2. Excellent ..."story" Regit...!!!

3. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

4. So nice to hear from you Regit and also to enjoy another of your pictorial stories. Your sentiments are sincere I know and your image great. Thanks for sharing this.

5. Hey stranger see you havent lost your touch great pictorial story. Stop by more often

6. A great story.

I'm having a rough time and it means a lot to me.

Thanks, Regit.

7. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

You have captured a lot of emotions in these photos.. Thanks for sharing.

8. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Thaks for thinking of us "Yanks" during this really awful series of natural disasters, and thanks for the story with a very creative use of these pics! Don't be such a stranger, ya hear!? :wink: