My husband and our children

Discussion in 'People' started by Leigh, Apr 2, 2005.

1. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Showoff!!
    18771828-L.

Cookie monsters!
    18771833-L.

18771836-L.

18771840-L.

18771843-L.

2. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

3. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Thanks Paul...See, I told you I'd get one up of Patrick. I loved that shot of him because he he just HAD to lug all his gear around that day....

Thanks for your comments!

4. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

5. Yes Patrick, it's about time we got to see your Errr smiling face. Thanks Leigh for sharing your hubby with us. Now what's with all the lens cases and how did he strap on that 70-200mm or whatever EDIF lens it is?? Cute familiy pics Leigh.

6. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    I'll let patrick give you the particulars on just how it was he managed to get all that stuff strapped to him....I do not have even the foggiest idea!

I think I have cute kids, but I suppose I'm prejudiced---I am their mommy after all...

Thanks so much!

7. Priceless shots of your family Leigh!! Way to go!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

8. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    Gordon,

Is actually a 200-400vr. I have a QR Wimberley plate on it so I just hooked it to my Lowpro wasit belt and used the strap for the lens to tie it to me for a little added security.

Leigh,

You weren't supposed to post my ugly mug. :) :oops:

9. Leigh,

Thanks for sharing your family.

Let us see more pictures of Patrick looking like a camel - carrying all those lenses :)

10. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Yeah, camel for sure!!! Who needs to eat, sleep or drink when you have that much camera equipment to make use of! But in his defense, when we went back after lunch, he decided he didn't in fact need ALL of his stuff.

11. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    You know I think you are handsome...but turn about is fair play....you posted mine, now I posted yours!!! Tag, you're it!!!

12. obelix

obelix

Mar 17, 2005
    Fremont, CA, USA
    Leigh

Nice photos, thanks for sharing.

13. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Thanks...I enjoy taking pictures of my kids, but i'm really trying to expand to other things. I'll post some more shots as soon as I get something worthwhile. Thanks for looking.

14. WOW he must have been tired after dragging all that stuff around all day. very nice pictures looks like you have a wonderful family going on there thanks for sharing

15. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    First of all, thanks for checking out my pics....

yeah, he got tired of lugging it all around, when we went back later he didn't take ALL of it.

I think I have a pretty wonderful family, but it's nice when someone else thinks so too... :D thanks!