My jailed family member awaiting his release...

This is Orly.

1116170_720009717938_1097992657_o.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

He usually sticks his head in the sink, or climbs up on the counter and eats my dinner. It's a normal thing.

Yeah, knowing where his crate/bed are located, I'm still not too sure who I got light that good on him. Must have been lucky, Tyler.

He probably ate my steak off the counter.

lol got to love it sometimes..

got 2 myself, i got some frozen pork belly out of the freezer and placed on the counter (i'm half korean)... i literally turned away for maybe a min.. turned back and it was gone and so were my dogs (they aren't that big, maybe 27 lbs)....

i went hungry that night :frown:

Oh, man. My wife turned her back to put my son in time-out a few nights ago and her entire plate of pasta was gone.

...30 seconds or less, that dog can finish an entire double-portion of anything. LOL!

We have a black labrador. Over the years, 2 frozen chooks, some loaves of bread, apples and a couple of pats of butter have disappeared off the kitchen bench. He usually waits until we are in bed, but occasionally he partakes in daylight robbery :)

Photographically he's impossible to get get a good photo of. When the camera can focus on his brown eyes in his black face, he usually comes out was a black blob. He's getting a little grey now around the muzzle, I just wish his eyebrows would go grey to give the camera something to focus on :)

Recidivism rates for these types of offenders are extremely high.. Unfortunately I don't think this is the last time well see him behind bars ;)

Hey, Dogs always get a bad rap. A roast or a steak falls off a table and who gets Blamed! Last time I was only trying to clean up the mess.... and I get in trouble for it.

Georgie Beagle.

Recidivism rates for these types of offenders are extremely high.. Unfortunately I don't think this is the last time well see him behind bars ;)

Haha! Touche', man.

We got home from Europe last Friday and he was so well behaved.

The next morning he chewed up a golf ball my wife bought for her father from St. Andrews Gold Course in Scotland.

He waivers between being extremely good and knowing exactly how to **** us off in just the right way.

Latest threads

Top Bottom