my kiddies <3

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

comments... any insight on things to do differently?

Very good pictures and I love the compositions and bold cropping. Just one thing comes to mind, using a little bit of fill flash in backlit situations would add catchlights in the eyes , creating some extra sparkle.

Very good pictures and I love the compositions and bold cropping. Just one thing comes to mind, using a little bit of fill flash in backlit situations would add catchlights in the eyes , creating some extra sparkle.
Thank you. who knew I'd get positive feedback off of some of my first ever nikon photos? :) I'm not sure what a fill flash is but I'll most certainly get some information on it. Thank you

I love number 1. You know aim sure you are the same as me, could take a million pics of your kids and never get bored!

I love number 1. You know aim sure you are the same as me, could take a million pics of your kids and never get bored!
Thank you Jason. They are so much fun. The majority of my photography is based on them. They always are doing great things that need to be captured and remembered.

Thank you Jason. They are so much fun. The majority of my photography is based on them. They always are doing great things that need to be captured and remembered.
I agree, completely. My kids are hams, too so you can see that 90% of my pictures are of them. I just don't post so many because not everyone may love seeing them as much as I do..haha Keep shooting!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom