My Kids

Discussion in 'People' started by Nuteshack, May 4, 2007.

1. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

well, 2 of them anyway...my #2 son, Sean down from Alaska and #2 daughter, Marci...captured while they were here visiting their little sister at Doernbecher Children's Hospital in Portland earlier this week.

483475746_7e9c1e8ae0_o.

2. What a great shot! You have some good lookin' kids there!

3. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

thanks Greg ....they take after they're mom ...;-))

4. Great shot nut. You have a beautiful family..

5. very nice... good looking kids!

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Excellent shot

7. Great shot of some good looking kids Nute. For older siblings to pose in that fashion, with natural expressions, they must be close.

It appears they have the same eyes.

8. JD Photography

JD Photography

Aug 4, 2006
    Boston
    excellent shot!

do you mind sharing what was done as far as PP?

I love your PP on this shot.

9. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

thanks for the kind words everyone....my greatest asset is my family and friends (exteneded family), ...we're all very close, i'm severely blessed...;-))

JD, i'm getting most of what i want out of the cam (settings wise), ...minus 1 saturation and plus 1 sharpening are my basic defaults for now...and for pp i'm using an older version of PSE and doing just the basics as per Woody....just one deminsional though, no layers, masking or any of that...;-))

10. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

thanks Roy ...they're best friends (19 and 21 years old):smile:

11. I nearly missed the point that one of your kids is in the hospital. I hope she's doing well, Nute. I'd like to see a group picture with all 3 of them... and maybe your wife. She must be beautiful.

12. Nice shot of two good looking kids.

13. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    Well this has been said, but you sure have some good looking children. Also, very nice image Nute!

14. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

my 9 yr old, Kaylee is being treated for medullblastoma (brain cancer)...here's a photographic chronicle of her battle and victory over this monster that i update from time to time ...

http://picasaweb.google.com/nuteshack/Kaylee

and here's a grab shot of my wife captured at Doernbecher earlier this week as well...looks pretty good considering the stress and lack of sleep.
    483476416_b8302f769d_o.
    gosh this woman is crazy about her kids...reminds me so much of my mom:smile:

15. Nice work. Great portrait.

16. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

thanks Gordon, Frede, Catz...;-)

17. Gr8Tr1x

Gr8Tr1x Guest

Awesome, all around. Great subjects...great technical execution...perfect.

18. That's quite a journey for a little kid and her family, Nute. Your picture diary is touching, and brought tears and smiles for Nancy and me. I hope to see more images as Kaylee recovers. She's beautiful, just like her mom. I knew they would be :).

19. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

thanks Josh ....:biggrin:

20. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

it's a brutal ordeal, Frank. our lives are changed forever...i'm glad u enjoyed the diary. i need to add a few images to that.

thanks for the kind words
    :smile: