My Last Day at BUCCANEERS Training Camp

Hi Folks,

I went back yesterday for one last day at the Bucs training camp. It was crazy! I guess all it takes it a preseason win and all of a sudden everyone wants to participate. LOL. It definitely made it tougher for me to shoot from my front row seat because the media was all over the place. Man, I wish I could get some media credential. Maybe Ill actually try to pursue that in the future.

Here is the best I could get guys. Thanks for looking :)

web54.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

web55.jpg

web56.jpg

web57.jpg

web58.jpg

web59.jpg

web60.jpg

web61.jpg

web64.jpg

web63.jpg

web53.jpg

Yea, these are really Bad! Is this the best you could do? All Kidding aside....these are fantastic. I can't wait to see what you would do with a media pass. It looks like you were right on the field with them in these photos. Thanks Rolly, we appreciate you sharing them with us. I hope they do great this year. Do you attend the games in Tampa?

J

JMartin

Great captures yet again, Rolly!

Here's to hoping the guys have a great season.... and just remember, the real mad rush of the media will be here at the end January.

hey guys, thanks! I cant wait for regular season to start. January should be interesting. The last time we hosted the Superbowl my son was 6 or 7. We made a day of the NFL Experience. This time I think he'll be able to appreciate it better.

If anyone can give me some advice on how to go about getting a media pass, please let me know?

Thanks,

Latest threads

Top Bottom