My last regular season Red Wings game

Hey, the Wings won for my last regular season game of the year.

1 -
1238745100_QVLFG-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2 -
1238744850_hwbqM-L.jpg

3 -
1238745454_rQBDg-L.jpg

4 -
1238746658_VweXJ-L.jpg

5 -
1238747068_SwU2b-L.jpg

6 -
1238747592_wXSaF-L.jpg

7 -
1238748228_QjcsM-L.jpg

8 -
1238748963_z9Bpn-L.jpg

9 -
1238755175_gDMhG-L.jpg

10 -
1238755238_NvjFS-L.jpg

Hey Steve,

As usual, great stuff. Not sure how any goalie can stop the puck with four bodies on top of him (#10) & I love Franzen's goal ... 3 Minny players looking at the puck instead of taking the body.

At least your team is set to make a run for the Cup. My Leafs were eliminated tonight falling in a shootout to Washington while Buffalo beat Tampa ... oh to be a Leafs fan. I'm sure I'll be hearing the '67 chant at work tomorrow.

Take care,

Brent

6, 7 and 8 are absolutely brilliant, well done sir.

2 would be super awesome if the other player had been on the other team.

lovely work mate! looks like you have plenty of light to work with too. 1/1000 @ f3.5 @ 2500 ISO? sweeeeeeeet!

Great set, guy in Image # 1, is HUGE, OMG..! LOL, or maybe the other dude is just short.

Great set, guy in Image # 1, is HUGE, OMG..! LOL, or maybe the other dude is just short.

Thanks gang!
BTW, Franzen is pretty big, but the defender was also not so big, but I'm sure still bigger than me!!

very nice Steve...

Thanks Chris!

Great set Steve! As usual, no 1 is my fav

Hmmm, somehow I just knew that, don't ask me why! Mycket good skills on that big boy.

6, 7 and 8 are absolutely brilliant, well done sir.

2 would be super awesome if the other player had been on the other team.

lovely work mate! looks like you have plenty of light to work with too. 1/1000 @ f3.5 @ 2500 ISO? sweeeeeeeet!

Yeah, not bad, I was actually anticipating an opponent picking up that puck and ended up with #2 as is, so I'll take it.

Hey Steve,

As usual, great stuff. Not sure how any goalie can stop the puck with four bodies on top of him (#10) & I love Franzen's goal ... 3 Minny players looking at the puck instead of taking the body.

At least your team is set to make a run for the Cup. My Leafs were eliminated tonight falling in a shootout to Washington while Buffalo beat Tampa ... oh to be a Leafs fan. I'm sure I'll be hearing the '67 chant at work tomorrow.

Take care,

Brent

Sorry to hear that Brent, at least you had the promise of improvement for a while. Hopefully Phil Kessel will come through for you again next year and get some help.

I dont post much in this part of the forum, but I ALWAYS check your threads because I am in awe of your work. Its just too bad that you shoot for the bad guys. Stellar shots as always

-A Loyal Blackhawks fan

Good set, especially the facial expressions! Some wide-eyed alert fellas on the ice - no letup with the playoffs in sight!

Sean

Well we hope not! Winning!! :smile:

Great shots as usual! Hope you've got some hot hot playoff action to show us soon ;)

Yes indeed, playoffs start next week.

I dont post much in this part of the forum, but I ALWAYS check your threads because I am in awe of your work. Its just too bad that you shoot for the bad guys. Stellar shots as always

-A Loyal Blackhawks fan

Ah but I do shoot the Hawks, just not this weekend since TODAY is the Tigers HOME OPENER!! Woo, hoo!!

Great Images as usual Steve, what you got lined up for the rest of the year?. Kind regards Graham.

Mostly Hockey playoffs, Baseball all summer, and some other stuff that doesn't get posted here since it's not sports! Trying to keep busy and out of trouble... :wink:

Steve-O I think you saved your best for last! This is an outstanding set all around. Great action, usual great colors and love the faces in 1-4 and the last 2! Great stuff.

Latest threads

Top Bottom