My LF beauties [warning 9 shots]

Yeah...... I love those toys, sorry beasts.

img148t.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

img149e.jpg

img150gd.jpg

img151.jpg

img152.jpg

Mamiya RZ67 ProII, 150mm, TMAX, D76

4 more

img156t.jpg

img153.jpg

img154c.jpg

img155.jpg

D

Deleted member 960

Nice, Tareq, looking forward to seeing some of your work from these!

Thanks all!
I just not interested to shoot LF yet until i can get more accessories and know how to develop it by myself at home, developing slides is fine by lab as they charge same as processing slides from 35 and 120, but processing B&W is costly in the lab, and they don't process color negs until i send them minimum 15-20 sheets.
I may shoot with LF next week as i am waiting few access. coming soon this week i hope.

Speed Graphics are the greatest! I have both 2x3 and 4x5 Speeds. They are a kick to work with. Thanks for sharing.

Speed Graphics are the greatest! I have both 2x3 and 4x5 Speeds. They are a kick to work with. Thanks for sharing.

Funny thing is that i bought Speed Graphic 4x5 first [only body] then Crown Graphic 4x5 with lens and last Shen Hao, i started and used Shen Hao and didn't shoot with SG/CG yet even one sheet, but i think if i will develop sheet at home then i will use all LF cameras i have, but still i prefer Shen Hao for the movements and lightweight and performance over Speed/Crown Graphic.

Speed Graphic 4x5 was my favorite years ago I had the polaroid back then and a couple of lenses. I can't remember which lenses as this was during the 1960's. Nice equipment enjoy.

Speed Graphic 4x5 was my favorite years ago I had the polaroid back then and a couple of lenses. I can't remember which lenses as this was during the 1960's. Nice equipment enjoy.

I feel when i come by many forums on the net and find that many gave up or used LF cameras in the past and turned to digital that i am very late to use LF now, even i couldn't have new SG and have to buy used, only Shen Hao was the new one, also i am buying many films sheets just to avoid the discontinued later.

Thanks to look at my thread.

Nice setups, your speed with the Graflok back is newer than mine. Mine has the Spring back and the range finder is on the side. I was out with it this last weekend with a new to me 180 Rodenstock Sironar-N, and am looking forward to developing the film when I get a chance.

Nice setups, your speed with the Graflok back is newer than mine. Mine has the Spring back and the range finder is on the side. I was out with it this last weekend with a new to me 180 Rodenstock Sironar-N, and am looking forward to developing the film when I get a chance.

I will try to see if my Rodenstock can be used with Speed Graphic then i will be thrilled, i am looking to buy another lens wider later i hope.

I am not sure if my newer Graflok back will work better than yours, but at the end i will use it whatever condition it is, i also have Crown Graphic camera, i bought Speed Graphic Pacemaker without lens and lens board, so i saw another cheap Crown Graphic with lens so i got it and i can swap between the two, that Crown Graphic rangefinder is to the side.

Hope to see your results, thanks!

A Thing Of Beauty!

Indeed, thanks!

I will try to see if my Rodenstock can be used with Speed Graphic then i will be thrilled, i am looking to buy another lens wider later i hope.

Your Rodenstock can be used on your Speed or Crown Graphic, you would just need a Graphic lens board for the Copal 0 shutter. Your infinity stops and range finder will not be accurate. I don't use them, I just focus using the ground glass.

I notice your tripod/ball head setup is similar to mine. How do you like the RRS Ballhead and quick release? I have the Markins Q-10 without Quick release.

Your Rodenstock can be used on your Speed or Crown Graphic, you would just need a Graphic lens board for the Copal 0 shutter. Your infinity stops and range finder will not be accurate. I don't use them, I just focus using the ground glass.

I notice your tripod/ball head setup is similar to mine. How do you like the RRS Ballhead and quick release? I have the Markins Q-10 without Quick release.

OK, i have to try and see.

In fact this Markins head [Q3T] is just for home use because i have RRS ballhead for outdoor and travel, i have 4 tripods, i decided that one tripod i keep in my car always for outdoor and i keep that RRS head for it, and at home i prefer something lighter, so that Markins is the choice. About the clamp quick release i prefer that level over the screw-knob, and because the time i ordered Markins they didn't have any level clamp, so many recommended me to use RRS QR with Markins head, in fact i like the RRS ballheads design more than Markins but i see many prefer the weight and load capacity[which is not much difference] of Markins over RRS, i heard about Kirk brand as well, but i am very very happy with RRS products [head, quick release, plates,...].

Latest threads

Top Bottom