My Life Has Changed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gbenic, Aug 29, 2005.

1. Today is the first day of 6th grade for my daughter. Wow does she need to get up early! My wife also started a new job as a crossing guard. And I thought that the mornings used to be a rush!

This is what Kimberly decided to wear on her first day:
    [​IMG]

Here is Michon being trained by a local policeman:
    [​IMG]

Well, in June of 2006, I will at least have 3 more "normal" months. I can't wait!

:smile:

2. It is a very good thing you realize your life is changing! 6th grade has some good times....some very good times. I hope your daughter has a GREAT day at school today and enjoys it while she can. It only gets more complicated as she gets older! Who doesn't love recess? :biggrin:

3. This is her first class schedule. She is so confused! Since yesterday (Monday) wasn't a normal class schedule day, she doesn't know where to go yet. Today she should be straight, I hope.

4. First day of shool is always a little traumatic but fun as well. When starting 6th grade this usually means the first day at middle school as well with strange surroundings and new friends to make. Good luck to your daughter.

5. I like the confidence I see.

It looks like your daughter has a lot of self-confidence. I'm sure you are proud of here. She will do fine. I like the rollers shot.

Happy shooting,

6. They grow up way way way too fast.
    My daughter, 13 y/o, skipped a year of middle school, ergo starting HS a year early.

Self confidence is OK.(see below 8th grade grad speech).
    Thus far (6 days) she comes home with glowing reports of how great high school is.
    I'm proud and very lucky.

large.

7. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

8. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;