1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

My little angel, sometimes

Discussion in 'People' started by lmorgan, Sep 9, 2008.

1. lmorgan

lmorgan

Jun 27, 2008
    NCentral IL
    She's definitely NOT always an angel, but my mommy goggles make her look like one in this pic. :wink:

Question about printing: I'm thinking of having my first canvas done of this one. Will the blowouts look horrible? Do I need to crop differently to accommodate for a canvas? I know it isn't the optimal crop, but there was a person's head on the right side that I needed to get rid of. Any advice or cc is appreciated. :smile:

ETA: Pardon the polygonal bokeh - my 50mm 1.8 isn't sharp until at least 2.8 so I had it at 3.5 to make sure I got sharp shots.

2823826980_aaaef12a64.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2008
  2. ERAUGrad04

ERAUGrad04

Jan 15, 2008
    IL
    While I have no input for you on canvas printing, I do have one thing for you...STUNNING SHOT! I personally like the current crop/color/composition/etc. Great shot as is!

3. Leslie, she looks like an angel to me.

4. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    That is beautiful Leslie

5. It's gorgeous! (I wouldn't recommend this for a canvas though with the blowouts/bokeh/crop) I would save a canvas for a shot of her like that with a more neutral background, and more headroom.

6. Debbie H

Debbie H

Aug 23, 2007
    Missouri
    Just Beautiful Leslie !!

7. This really is beautiful. I've looked at this image 5 times now and really love it.

I think this would make a great canvas if you cropped it square.

8. She's an angel.

Believe me, none of them are angels all the time. But judging from this photo, she's definitely an angel. I've never printed on canvas, so have no opinions about that, but this one should be hung on your wall printed somehow.....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.