My little brother, Geoff Barlow

Discussion in 'Birds' started by raymond j barlow, Sep 22, 2008.

1. Even though this character is 18 years older then me, I am still too much bigger then him, so I call him my little brother... he gets a laugh out of it.

He came to Mountsberg on the weekend, to witness my group workshop, and help me out by taking some group photos., I
    gave him my D200 and 70-300 ED lens, and my D70s - 18-70 afs, and he was off and shooting! I think he did a great job.

Geoff and our brother-in-law Marty got me hooked on photography 30 years ago when I first bought a 35mm., he and I have shared the interest over the years and had a lot of good times and laughs while looking at our slides, and prints. What a great hobby.

Here are a few of his images., one night this week, I will go to his house and sign him into this forum so he can respond to your comments.

Geoff took all of these images.

1 Karl Egressy, George Nagy, and John Piercy
    MountsbergPhotographyWorkshopw3.jpg

SreachOwlw.jpg

PeregrineFalconw.jpg

BarnOwlw.jpg

GreatHornedOwlwGeoff.jpg

MountsbergPhotographyWorkshopw4.jpg

From left to right.... Dave Larkman, Ashley Hockenberry, John Piercy, Ray Barlow, Grant Hickey, Peter Shutt, Steve Morley, Karl Egressy, George Nagy. Thanks to all of our guests, I really appreciate all of you joining this workshop event.

DaisyandMaria.jpg

thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2008
  2. Some very sweet shots here Raymond.

3. Wow!
    The owls are great.
    Looks like a nice gang Ray.
    Fred

4. shtarka1

shtarka1

Feb 1, 2008
    Boston
    Great Post & Pics!! Some Serious Gear There...Thanks For Sharing!

5. Awesome series!! Looks like a successful workshops. Groups shots are great too!! Kudos to your 'little' brother.

6. thanks you guys, Geoff appreciates your comments very much!