My little chickadee

My little chickadee Image is back!

Outside my house....this little guy was singing up a storm!
29196958.Chickadee2.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Bohdan

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know why the link disappeard...previewed and everything

Try again

29196958.Chickadee2.jpg

Bohdan

Copying the image properties isn't the best way

The best way is to copy the url, (the web address) itself. Also, I might add that downsizing your image 1st in PS, or whatever image editing program you use, then uploading the already resized image is a much better way to maintain the image quality and sharpness. When you select anything other than the originally uploaded image, pbase's downsizing algorythms mess up the sharpness. This has been proven time & again.
Beautiful Chickadee, btw!

Steve S said:
The best way is to copy the url, (the web address) itself. Also, I might add that downsizing your image 1st in PS, or whatever image editing program you use, then uploading the already resized image is a much better way to maintain the image quality and sharpness. When you select anything other than the originally uploaded image, pbase's downsizing algorythms mess up the sharpness. This has been proven time & again.
Beautiful Chickadee, btw!

thanks for the advice Steve

Bohdan

Like this Bohdan:

I copied the pic's URL from the address bar, not from Properties of the pic, clicked on the yellow "mountain" icon just above the message body, pasted it in, added the .jpg extension, then hit the return (Enter) key on the keyboard, and voila!
29196958.gif

I am haveing a terrible time with pbase and smugmug, more so with pbase. Can't even get my own on my own gallery.

Called my DSL and may have a prob. Waiting for them to call me back and left a not nice not to SLUG.

GRRRRRRRR

Latest threads

Top Bottom