My Little Sister Got Married

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by F15Todd, Nov 27, 2005.

1. F15Todd

F15Todd

Feb 1, 2005
    Tennessee
    Just two un-edited photos from my little sisters wedding in Indiana this Thanksgiving weekend.

original.

original.

2. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Well Todd,

My first thought is...wow, she's beautiful. Then I took a good look at the image and it's composition, color, crop and ended up just thinking, wow, she's beautiful!!! Nice captures, Todd. The elevated view of the ceremony is very nicely done...the rainbow wedding with the assorted bride's maid dresses worked well with the tonality of the woods in the chapel.

3. You sound like a very proud big brother Todd, as you should. Beautiful images too.

4. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Very nice Todd. You should be proud; of the shots and your beautiful sis. :smile:

5. Do you actually have the same parents? How come she got all the pretty genes?

I'm looking forward to seeing your gallery after you've culled through the pics and edited them. The teaser shots are awesome!

6. F15Todd

F15Todd

Feb 1, 2005
    Tennessee
    Okay to tell the truth, she is my half-sister, but I don't think of her that way. I do think that Bailey got the pretty genes too.

original.

7. Beautiful sister, beautiful image. Congratulations to you, your family and your sister, it looks like a really nice wedding.

8. You're a magnet for beautiful women, Todd, surrounded by your wife, sister, and daughter. Count your blessings :smile:.

9. general

general

Apr 30, 2005
    Nebraska
    Outstanding

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful lady and a lovely ceremony. You did good!

10. Beautiful! And as Frank (eng45ine) said, the color of the 2nd one is wonderful.

Can't wait to see the rest.

11. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Excellent shots of a beautiful bride, and Bailey's looking very stunning in that great little gown of hers. Was this at The Cathedral?

12. Todd...very beautiful wedding not to mention her gorgeous wedding gown. You must be so proud of your little sister getting married.

13. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    All great Tedd,
    Bailey is a doll :>))))))

You did a splendid job.

14. F15Todd

F15Todd

Feb 1, 2005
    Tennessee
    Steve, it was at the Cathedral. Monica was a Bridesmaid and Bailey was the Flower Girl.

15. strobel

strobel

Apr 30, 2005
    Algonquin, IL
    Thats sad news, pretty young lady like that confined to vows of marriage. Must be a lot of sad men in Indiana.

I like the view in the photo taken from the upper deck, great perspective. The first photo will look great once you adjust the color and get rid of that blue cast.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2005
  16. SherrieR

SherrieR Guest

Very nice Todd. Beautiful

17. That's your sister?

First congrats! gotta make more trips south of the border. She's very beautiful, nice photo's hope you'll post more.

18. radz

radz

Nov 12, 2005
    NewDelhi,India
    Beautiful shots.Todd ,thanks for sharing.
    Am just waiting to capture my cousin wedding this Sunday.

19. Great first shots what a beautiful bride and Bailey is adorable I bet she had a blast....cant wait to see the rest fo your gallery