My lucky day.

Sitting reading in the family room when a family of 4 deer dropped by the yard at noon today and helped themselves to the bird feeders. Spent at least 45 minutes with them. Wonderful way to pass the time!
Deer at feeder 4052.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Deer at feeder 4065.jpg

Deer at feeder 4076.jpg

Young Deer at feeder crop 4078.jpg

Deer at feeder 4078.jpg

Young Deer at feeder 4091.jpg

Real Name
Dan
Pretty nice way to spend an hour. And close enough to shoot with a portrait lens. Can't ask for more than that.

Yeah, I bet if you take those cheap protective filters off your lenses you'll get much sharper pictures :rolleyes:

Those are amazing! All I need to do is take off the screens in winter, clean my windows, attract deer and other wildlife, sit and wait, and take great shots. Simple!

Yeah, I bet if you take those cheap protective filters off your lenses you'll get much sharper pictures :rolleyes:

Those are amazing! All I need to do is take off the screens in winter, clean my windows, attract deer and other wildlife, sit and wait, and take great shots. Simple!
Wait....you have to clean the windows? I think I'll try that. But that means I have to get out of the chair ...hmmm...nah they're good

Well done, Bob. That lens does give you sharp pictures.

Around here we consider those animals pests as they eat anything we plant. We have very little shrubbery left.

Latest threads

Top Bottom