1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

My Maine vacation in pictures...

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Travelin^Man, Aug 7, 2009.

1. Here are a few pictures from our trip to Maine last week.. We got lucky with the weather as it was hot and sunny 4 of the 7 days we were there.. Enjoy..

1. Tall ship in Bar Harbor
    MaineTallship.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2.Bass Harbor head light.
    BassLH-1.jpg

3. Another view.
    BHlighthouse.jpg

4. Even another view.. This place is beautiful..
    Lighthouse.jpg

5.Wish the sky could of been better on this one.
    Boat.jpg

6. Great looking footbridge.
    Footbridge.jpg

2. snowman

snowman

Mar 24, 2009
    Chicagoland
    cool light house

3. Zeke,

Did you stay in Bar Harbor? I'm heading there in October and am looking for recommendations.

Sean

4. Were you only on MDI or did you visit elsewhere?

5. What kind of things are you looking to do? We summer about 45 minutes south of their and I know the area well.

6. I have a 5th wheel camper so we stayed at a campground in BH.. Hadleys point campground.. There are a bunch of places to stay there from Rooms to cabins.. Ill look at a few of the fliers we have ans see whats there..

7. shtarka1

shtarka1

Feb 1, 2008
    Boston
    Real nice job!

8. We made a trip to Old Towne to meet a friend but we pretty much just layed low in BH.. Acadia Nat Park took up most of our time... Sand beach Echo lake took up 2 days alone.. Beautiful place it is up there..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.