My merrit island visit

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Ping279, Jul 20, 2005.

1. Since I live about 35-45 min away... it's not too much trouble to take a trip over to the refuge for sunset. I didn't take too many shots this time, probably because this was one of the only birds I saw the whole time :

and a long exp.

2. drueter

drueter

Apr 24, 2005
    Southeast Texas
    Nice silouette in the first one, Nathan! The second one is nice, but the focus point on the top of the near grass leaves me a little cold. Perhaps focusing on the base of the grass or the sun/clouds would have been better.

3. Nice shots Nathans so the bird poulation is slow at thsi time of year, cant say I blame the birdies bewteen the heat and the bugs I woudl go elsewhere too

4. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Very nice captures Nathan...the bird silhouette is sweet.

5. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Nice shot on that first one, Nathan!

6. I like the silhouette in one and the third with the strait line in the top and the curve with the bird in front of it, very nice.

7. Nice silhouette shot, Nathan. I kinda like the grass and sunset shot. Having the grass in focus doesn't bother me.