My Mesa Verde trip

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by cwilt, Jun 14, 2005.

1. cwilt

cwilt

Apr 24, 2005
    Denver, CO
    Here are the first few that I have processed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. cwilt

cwilt

Apr 24, 2005
    Denver, CO
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

This last one is a 3 shot pano using a 180mm f2.8 from an overlook of the same scene as above. I also had the time to use the 300 f4 and do a 12 shot pano. That will take me a while to process.

[​IMG]

More to come when time permits.....

3. Charles,

Very nice pics! I really like going to Mesa Verde. One
    of my favorite places to go, right behind Rocky Mountain
    National Park.

Hope you process some more and post them.

Ray

4. cwilt

cwilt

Apr 24, 2005
    Denver, CO
    Thanks Ray. I had never been to that part of Colorado but it sure is an interesting place. It was overcast everyday so the light wasn't great but I didn't care. :)

I will try to get more done tonight.

5. Very nice Charles. I cnat wait to see that Pano, but I understand that takes a bit of screen time. Glad you posted these. those ruins are fascinating.
    The second picture of the falls seems to have a couple of red tint areas on my screen, particularly in the lower left sahdow area.

6. cwilt

cwilt

Apr 24, 2005
    Denver, CO
    Those are some kind of bush. I thought there was a problem until I looked closer also.

7. cwilt

cwilt

Apr 24, 2005
    Denver, CO
    A few more....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. What a beautiful place to take pictures.

9. biggstr6

biggstr6

Apr 26, 2005
    Richmond,Va
    I like the first 2. The second one would ve been killer if you had had a blue sky that day.

10. cwilt

cwilt

Apr 24, 2005
    Denver, CO
    The pano I posted here which was the third pic of my 2nd post printed beautifully at 12" x 40". You can count every stone in the buildings. :) If I can do that with a 3 shot pano I won't take the time to stitch the 12 shot pano. :shock:

You are right about the blue sky. :( Photographers need to learn how to control the weather. :) Anyone know how to paint it a blue sky? 8)

11. Very nice images Charles. Having lived in Denver I am familiar with this part of the San Jaun mountain range. Love Ouray and the environs there and then go south to Mesa Verde. Good captures.