My Missing Wife Found Alive And Well In Garden!

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by Anthony747, Sep 22, 2005.

1. Thanks for all the sympathetic cards, e-mails and fruit baskets. She will make a full recovery and she plans to obliterate this bush she received from her ex-husband. Just joking! :smile:

Anthony

[​IMG]

2. I like it, very good imagination on your part, very good caption.

3. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Great capture...we've got the same type of plant growing on our pool fence. We call it hummingbird vine....we tear it down and it comes back every year!!! The stuff has a life of it's own, as is made obvious by your picture!!! Glad your wife was found! :wink:

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    roflmao

Great one and great pic tooooo..

lolol

5. What a riot :smile: :smile: :smile:
    (That reminds me that I have to take control over the pumpkin in my garden.)

But I have to admit that I like this plant, very neat little flowers. What is it?

Cheers

6. Funny Anthony and especially with that plant. :smile: It's lucky your wife made it out alive. The colors are nice and the overexposed hand sticking out gives the whole image a ghostly look. Well done.

7. Thanks to all the kind comments. When I saw this I couldn't resists.

Anthony