1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

My mother, my brother and a friend

Discussion in 'Film Forum' started by Chris101, Aug 14, 2009.

1. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Mom
    [​IMG]

Julian
    [​IMG]

Marty
    [​IMG]

2. Your mother seems to be thinking another picture. Third shot.. ocean breeze, wind in hair. Nice stuff. It looks like the ocean out there, could be the desert for all I know.

3. panda81

panda81

Feb 7, 2008
    Texas
    I really like the dreamy-ness of all of them. My favorite is definitely the first one.

4. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Thaks guys!

The dreamy effect is due to using Croatian infrared film Jerry. Samuel, it is the Pacific ocean from my friend's porch in Oceanside, California.

5. #1 is my favorite. I've gotten that same look from my mother! Hope you weren't in trouble.

6. Like the mom pic, cool paparazzi look! lol I'm thinking Julian is a younger brother and Samuel, even old Bill can see the waves slapping in in the last...

7. Thanks Bill, don't remind me. LOL, LOL

8. mhcfires

mhcfires

Aug 23, 2007
    El Cajon, CA
    The beach scene is cool. Like the others too

9. Hovmod

Hovmod

Aug 11, 2008
    Norway
    The mom one is awesome!

10. shtarka1

shtarka1

Feb 1, 2008
    Boston
    Chris......Excellent feel,tone & mood! Love your Mom pic! These are Special!

11. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Thanks Clayton, yeah, I'm always in trouble... :Wink:

Thanks "old" Bill. Yep, that's who he is. Do we look alike in photo form? (Not so much in reality.)

Heh.

Thanks Michael! It's Oceanside, of course.

Thank you Tormod.

Thanks Steve. Indeed they are special people!

12. Very enjoyable set. I am just catching up on the Film Forum.

13. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    I know what you mean Ray. I went to work today and there were dozens of new posts!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.