My nephew-n-law

Discussion in 'People' started by Nuteshack, Jul 5, 2007.

1. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

i guess that's what u call him ...my sister's daughter's husband:eek:

captured yesterday ata family get-2-gather, 35f2 @f2, 1250iso
    731030802_c39dfdeccd_o.

2. dtbh

dtbh

Mar 9, 2006
    Malaysia
    The power of D50 in high ISO situations. Nice DOF, composition and sharp where it matters. Love this one, Nute!

3. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

thanks so much Banhup....for occassions such as this, u should have one of these in your bag:cool:
    i already have 2 and just passed on one for a whole $280:eek:

4. Hey Nute.... Your getting too good with these types of shots.... Now stop it.....LOL... :biggrin:

Your right, you can't go wrong with the D50, it's just a great camera... Thats why even after I got the D80 I didn't or wouldn't part with my D50 ... Like you I almost got another one that was going for sale (new $375au ~$320us what a bargain), but had to resist it....

Just a small question, I have been noticing that a lot of people use as you have the "in camera" sharpening as with the shot above. Do you do any more sharpening in PP or just leave it at that level.?? Plus do you shot RAW or JPG as this can make a difference to using the in camera settings...
    I usually have mine set on normal and do the sharpening in PP. Have tried the in camera sharpening several times, but still not sure about the results with it. Its just that I usually find that I can control the level of sharpening in PP... Thanks mate....
    Again... Well done.....

5. Wow brother, pass some of those deals my way... :rolleyes::biggrin:

6. senna

senna

Jan 6, 2007
    San Jose Ca.
    Great shot Nute, Is he embaressed a little to much sun. :887:

7. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

lol Wally. thanks .....i shoot jpeg and find the in cam sharpening just gives the image a little more bite,,,still do some usm but not as much:biggrin:

8. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

u betcha....:cool:

9. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

thanks Troy ...more like sun-BuRnEd ...and i yanked a lot of red out of that file ..lol
    :biggrin: