My new car - G35 Coupe

Just got the car, went out a took a few snaps, didn't have much time, but i think a few turned out.

5782045717_b3b5b3a5cc_z.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

5779661144_e49b1a36de_z.jpg

5779660178_cc371e8493_z.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice car. In the first one you are too close to the background and the white sign growing out of the roof kills it for me. In number two you don't have any distinct shapes interfering with the lines of the car, but since the background is still somewhat in focus I find the colors of it distracting. In number three you have distance to the building, but there is way too much focus on the loading gates.

Sorry, I think I just gave you an excuse, to take the car out for another ride with no particular place to go. You need to get rid of the front license plate holder too.

How come you have a Nissan emblem on the front?

Good luck with the new car.

pic 3-nice angle and bw.

a tighter crop at the left was needed,
for a better notice of the
triangle shape-
between the car's top right corner
and the building's roof.

Nice car. In the first one you are too close to the background and the white sign growing out of the roof kills it for me. In number two you don't have any distinct shapes interfering with the lines of the car, but since the background is still somewhat in focus I find the colors of it distracting. In number three you have distance to the building, but there is way too much focus on the loading gates.

Sorry, I think I just gave you an excuse, to take the car out for another ride with no particular place to go. You need to get rid of the front license plate holder too.

How come you have a Nissan emblem on the front?

Thanks for the constructive criticism, I rarely see good critiques on this forum. I appreciate it. Tried removing the sign in photoshop....did an OK job i guess

Also, there are no license plates on it right now, I literally just got it and took it out for a photo shoot quick before the sun set, so i was rushed on time.

Nissan logo is on the front because the car is rebadged with JDM emblems. Meaning that the Infiniti G35 is sold as a Nissan Skyline 300GT, and i've got the matching rear emblem to match.

Good luck with the new car.

pic 3-nice angle and bw.

a tighter crop at the left was needed,
for a better notice of the
triangle shape-
between the car's top right corner
and the building's roof.

Thanks! Honestly, i wasnt too happy with any of the photos, but it was basically an excuse to show off the new car. I really need to find a new, cool location.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom