My new desktop image

Discussion in 'Retouching and Post Processing' started by Harry S., Jul 1, 2007.

1. Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  2. Pretty scary, Harry!
    Wow, that's an ominous purple in those eyes.
    How can you not love that lens!

I loved your original in the other post and agree that the gradient could probably use adjustment.

If you do adjust it, please let us see what you come up with.

Virginia
    aka beaucamera

3. Thanks Virginia!

Well, the final decision is not in my hands. It all depends how they will fit the image in the respective place. Sometimes you have to put aside personal taste and keep the final product in mind.

Cheers

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    lol to funny

Oh that looks good the way it is

If that doesn't scare her nothing will:>))))

5. RayGuselli

RayGuselli

Oct 18, 2005
    Hi Harry

Joking aside about the eeriness and keeping your daughter away from the PC, I think this is a remarkably good image.......

It has character and atmosphere about it....the sharpness and quality is awesome....

Great work.

Ray

ps.....my little girl just ran away from the PC!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

6. Wow, I was really surprised when I opened that one up! Should scare your daughter, especially the violet eyes. It's a great photo.

7. Thanks all!

And, thanks Ray, for confirmation of the intended effect :biggrin:

Cheers

8. Pam and I are both shocked and disgusted that you could do such a thing.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

All she wants to do is play with one of daddy's toys. You should be pleased with her ingenuity, not try and scare her to death. I bet you and Helen have had a secret play with her boucing tigger while she was asleep, so where is the difference.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

We have contacted the RSPCA in the UK, but apparently the Vienna branch of 'PAPA is a SPOILSPORT is closed down for the summer, so we are going to try Beetles Anonymous and see if we can get you disbarred for dereliction of duty.:505::505::505::505:

LOL Bob and Pam.:890::890::890::880::880:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2007
  9. Pam and Bob, you really crack me up :smile::smile::smile::smile:

Cheers