My New Model with 85 f/1.4 @ f/2

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
[/IMG]

taken in office with floor to roof windows behind her and to my left. I put flash on my camera right to fill. i think the 85mm definately helps novices like me. love the lens. CC please.

the little flare to the right is a reflection of sun off another glass buildiing.

K

KG72

Color is good... no bad hotspots on the face. Focus seems a bit soft though.

Yeah real nice teeth... :wink:

The shot is pretty soft and maybe even OOF. I would place her facing the window light to give you a more flattering image with better lighting and not a blown background.

You have a pretty model in your favor so the rest is up to you...

Shes a pretty lady. I like the softness of the shot, but why is she looking down, did she know you were taking the picture?

It seems a little soft to me as well. Other than that, nice photo. And she really does have some nice ... teeth! :tongue:

I wouldn't have noticed if she had NO teeth. Great shot. I love the look of it, including the flare. It is moody and has a special quality to it.

Shes a pretty lady. I like the softness of the shot, but why is she looking down, did she know you were taking the picture?
I too like the softness. :) Not sure at what point you draw the line between OOF and softness though. guess i'm still learning.

As for your question regarding her looking down, i have some others that she wasn't looking down but something about this picture which made it seem a little more natural. she doesn't model and i'm by no means a photographer so it is sort of a learning curve for the both of us.

we'll have another go at it the next time she and I have time.

N

Nuteshack

thanks for the cc everyone. it helps. i'll have another go soon.
right on Thom ....and be sure and show us more of her TEETH:biggrin:..i think she could be a poster child for ultra bite:wink:
:Love:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom