My new nephew

Discussion in 'People' started by frede, Aug 2, 2007.

1. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
  2. Fred, beautiful... both of them. The first is my favorite...the second has a great feel as well, but the first is just so warm and snuggly...

Is it baby season or what?

3. LisaR

LisaR Guest

Awww .... congrats to you and your family Fred! That first one is adorable .... and John ... I kind of wondered the same thing!! We surely have been blessed with a lot of beautiful babies lately.

4. Fred these are darling shots. I love the first one and feel it should be enlarged and hung on a wall. Well done my friend.

5. Drifter

Drifter

May 7, 2006
    West Virginia
    Congrats Fred !!

Number one is my favorite also.

6. WOW!!! The first pic is adorable!!! He looks so warm and cozy. Congrats

Sarah

7. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    Thank you John. My Sis and her hubby really liked the images, so I'm pretty happy.

Thanks Lisa. I say, bring 'em on! Babies are awesome. Although I think I'm good with the two I have - feels like I have 10 at times.

Thanks Gordon. My sis sent out for some 8x10's - #1 was one of the images that she picked. She loves the image.

Thanks Ron!

Thanks for the kind words Sarah. :smile:

8. KsJET

KsJET

Feb 24, 2007
    MN
    Simply adorable!! We're finally done having kids, but all of these precious newborn shots are making me think twice. Congratulations!

9. dtbh

dtbh

Mar 9, 2006
    Malaysia
    This has to be baby season! More subjects for your shooting, Fred. :biggrin: #1 is gorgeous...he looks so comfortable.

10. Beautiful baby captured beautifully. The first is my favorite as well. He looks so content and peaceful.

11. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    Thaks Kellie! We have two children - they are awesome, but we are done for sure!

Thanks Banhup. Yes, you will probably see more of this little guy.:biggrin:

Thanks Brian. :smile: