1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

My new ride

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by kensington, Aug 15, 2009.

1. Finally picked up my new ride a few weeks ago, this first shot was taken the first night in the garage at work. I believe it was a couple of SB-600's on stands 1 shoot through and the other bouncing from the front.

[​IMG]

These were taken a few days later at the local strobist meet.

597262038_6bSEa-L.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

598041559_8S9rv-L.jpg

598873703_AF4hk-L.jpg

598944254_G4RDm-L.jpg

I've since began the Zaino treatment and making some changes, next shoot should be better.

2. Great shots! Amazing car! :biggrin: whats that in the corner in 2 though? you probably want to photoshop that out

3. Great shots! Nice ride! only nit pick would be the yellow lines under the front tire.

4. Thanks alot guys I appreciate it. Unfortunately for me I'm really realaly lazy and take tons of pics so PP is a very very weak area for me but eventually I'll get there. Your comments also bug me and someday soon if I ever get caught up I'll get around to them.

I forgot to include the setup shot for the strobist meet

597259204_8cm6g-L.jpg

Wish it was all mine, I was just mooching. White Lightning 1600's. At some point the setup on the far left was taken away for a different shoot.

5. SpoonFed

SpoonFed

Jul 19, 2008
    Bay Area
    Great pics! Hopfully I too can pick up a sti in the near future haha.

6. seer_claw

seer_claw

May 14, 2009
    Calgary, AB
    Great car, its one of the cars that I've always wanted. And nice shots too. :biggrin:

7. e2blade

e2blade

Jul 24, 2008
    Peoria, AZ
    i cant even tell there were strobes used?

8. great shots, sick car

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.