My New Ride

Well I don't know how many Harley riders we have here, but I'm anxious to share my purchase. In 2000 I bought a new Heritage Classic and had it completely dialed in for my riding, a real sweet bike, but over the past few years I've really had my eye on a Street Glide....well I finally did it last Saturday.
Here's a shot of the new 2011 Street Glide, 96 inch motor out in front of the dealer, you can see my white Heritage behind it. Now the fun and expense really kick in.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Louie

Louie, i didn't know you were a Bad A$$!:biggrin: Big Congrats! Beautiful Machine! Enjoy & Be Safe!:smile:

Hey Louie, thats one sweet ride and I'm sure your gonna cover a lot of miles on this cool ride....
I'm sure you'll pack a lot of Nikon gear into those big saddle bags...
And please keep the shiny side up, ride safe and wear the right gear...

Congrats on the "Glide". Sweet ride.

There is at least one other Harley rider here, me

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thank you everyone for all of your kind comments, I appreciate them. Now the fun, and expense begin as you make the bike reflect you. My wife and I always go out through Wyoming and Montana in late July for 10 days, I plan the route and my wife plans the motels. It's a great time, but packing any serious camera equipement is always tuff. I pack light with gear but seems to pretty much have what I need on such a trip.

And to Mike Mac, not sure how or where I put my bean bag on the one.

Louie

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom