My New Site

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Billy Ng, Jul 17, 2007.

1. Billy Ng

Billy Ng

Jan 22, 2007
    Hartsdale, NY
    The contact page will be updated to look better and will have a little more info. I'm also going to add a "Mission Statment" sort of page.

If you want to see what the customer would see, click on Customers - username demo, password demo. I've got a few touch ups to make, specifically I need to add the image name to the photos so the customer can order via image name and the email address to send orders to.

It's not done yet and my portfolio section only has a couple of images up, but I just want to know what everyone thinks of the design.

http://www.billyngphotography.com

2. Looks real nice so far. I'd like to take another look when you get it finished.

3. Nice. I'd like to see it when finished too. For our members who aren't web savvy and may be interested in doing their own sites, what software did you use.

4. Walter

Walter

Jan 13, 2006
    Columbia, Maryland
    Walter Rowe
    The look is nice, but the transitions from one image to the next in your portfolio is a little slow for me.

5. Ptchfork

Ptchfork

Jul 8, 2007
    New York City
    I like it, I've bookmarked it and will return when you've got more images!

6. Billy Ng

Billy Ng

Jan 22, 2007
    Hartsdale, NY
    None ... I can't do webdesign to save my life. Hired the guy who did the image hosting site I use: http://www.half-lime.com.

He wrote almost all of it in Notepad.exe (no, I'm not kidding)

Bill

7. Billy Ng

Billy Ng

Jan 22, 2007
    Hartsdale, NY
    Yes, I thought so too and will be quickening it up.

Bill

8. I like it a lot. Nice setup. Great photos.