1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

My new subject..

Discussion in 'Other Animals' started by FotoPhocus, Jul 14, 2008.

1. FotoPhocus

FotoPhocus

Jun 15, 2008
    Edit: He's home with us!

We're going to look at this cutie tomorrow night. His family doesn't have the time to spend on him. For those of you who read my story about Molly, we are definitely doing our due diligence in getting this dog's history and visiting with him.

I spoke to the owner this evening. In that first picture, he is sucking on his blankie.. she said he does that every night to fall asleep.

I present to you... Rufus! (Yeah, the pictures aren't very good. I will remedy that!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2008
  2. leahp26

leahp26

Apr 28, 2008
    Southern NH
    Ahhh v.cute. Hope he works out OK - you're doing a good thing in looking to adopt!

3. What's a photographer without out a pooch to photograph.... LOL..
    You need to get this cute puppy...
    And the puppy needs someone and to be in a loving home... :eek: ))

4. FotoPhocus

FotoPhocus

Jun 15, 2008
    I agree, I need a good pooch to photograph!

I am really looking forward to seeing him and hopefully bringing him home.

5. FotoPhocus

FotoPhocus

Jun 15, 2008
  6. AWWWW!!!!!!

Is he a puggle (or whatever beagle/pug mixes are called), by chance?
    Is he still a puppy?

He's ADORABLE!
    Good for you to take him in and give him a loving home.:biggrin:

7. FotoPhocus

FotoPhocus

Jun 15, 2008
    Yep, he is a puggle. He's 1 1/2 years old. He seems to be a very sweet boy, but he does not have any manners. It shouldn't be hard to teach him though. Here are a few more shots. He LOVES his blankie, and drags it around everywhere with him when he's ready to calm down and go to sleep. Then he lays down and sucks on the blanket till he's out cold.

2672438533_ae5d3de9ba.

View attachment 221264

View attachment 221265

8. awww!!
    He's got a thing for blankies.:biggrin:
    My dog has a thing for pillows. She arranges them either so that she can lay on them, or so that they surround her.

I'm really sorry about Molly. I think I posted a reply in that thread, if I didn't, I heavily thought about it.

Good luck with the new pup. And I am PMing you some info.:biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.