My new tigers

Discussion in 'Birds' started by vincebeus, Jun 25, 2005.

1. This are my new two Bengal Tiger Cats. The female haves spots and the male is marbled. They are now almost 15 weeks old and very cute. I hope you like the photo's any comment is welcome.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Great shots what cute kitties

3. Cute little guys. My favorite is the last one.

4. I will tell her that she did a good job modelling for me and i will give her soon some fish as reward. :lol:

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    ut ohhh spoiled already.. FISH :>)))

Precious little pals...

Nice shots

6. Spoiled haha these cats are so smart after few hours at my home the male allready found the refrigirator now i must look everytime if i don't lock up the male bengal tiger cat in the refrigirator. The second day the female bengal tiger walked away with my sandwich that i wanted to eat in the morning. So how can i keep fish for myself that would be selfish. So i need to share it but i would not give them to much else like you said they will become two spoiled brats. But they are just 14 and half weeks old so i need to learn them manners.

And better the fish from the fishstore then fish from the pound because these fish are to exspensive!

7. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    You have some real cuties there Vince. Reminds me of our babies. :wink:

8. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    I used to catch and buy fresh fish for a kitty...lolol don't feel like your alone in the spoiling dept.

Spoiled my dog to. But had to train her, boxers are big and took her to obedience school ..

Then after school if she was good we went to the ice cream store...rofl...

Spoil away.

9. Yes i am very happy with them. I wanted no more cats after my last cat died in december 2004 he became 19 years old. Then i was just surfing internet and saw these cats.

So i took contact and bought one female Bengal tiger cat. But when i picked her up last friday. I saw here play around with her brother alot was so cute to see. Then the owner told that the buyers of her brother had called that they could not get the money together to pay her so they did not want to buy him no more. I was like oh that is sad (in my mind i thought for them and thought maybe i can buy this one to). So that is how i ended up from 1 bengal tiger cat to two bengal tiger cats. And i can say in the end i am very happy that i took two because they are loving to be with each other.

10. Haha yes dogs love to eat what humans eat. And i find if you spoil yourself sometimes with some nice camera gear why don't spoil your pets a little bit too. They give back joy to us.